A good sewage backflow prevention valve can save you unnecessary headache and heartache
Why you need it
Even though standard insurance policies have expensive deductibles when it comes to water damage from sewage backflow, that doesn’t compare to the sentimental loss you’ll experience if sewage backflow permanently damages your most personal and irreplaceable belongings.
Is it worth it?
For just $29.97 and a few minutes of your time, you can have full peace of mind with the Sentinel Drain Guard installed in your basement floor drains.
Making a good choice
There are a number of sewage backwater valves on the market. The question is, which one is the best? The Sentinel Drain Guard is the only sewage prevention Device that stays in an “open” position until it detects backwater overflow. This means the valve allows for unrestricted drainage of normal water discharge from your basement on a regular basis. If and when a backflow flood starts to occur, the Sentinel automatically changes its configuration to a “closed” position and creates a watertight seal to prevent any sewage backflow from entering your basement.
Equip your home with the
Sentinel Drain Guard
The Sentinel Drain Guard is:
- The only backwater valve on the market approved by Mike Holmes
- Easy to install in just one step
- Armed with multiple redundant features to prevent failure
- CSA certified
- Able to withstand 65lbs of pressure
- Designed in Canada
- Design patented
- Made with ABS plastic for the housing and silicone for its gasket and O-rings
- Able to fit both 3” (75mm) and 4” (100mm) floor drains (adapter included)
- Equipped with a drain cover
- Sturdy, reliable and made to last
- Effortless – there’s no maintenance required